Friday 5 July 2013

El Scorchio!

Hey guys

Looks like its going to be a top gelato weekend for us at Broadway Market and Chatsworth Road Market.

Here's what I'll be peddling:

Broadway market 12- 5pm:

Black Forest Gateaux
Peach and Prosecco
Salted Caramel
Strawberry Sorbet
Pistachio
Chocolate

And I know these will sell out, so I've also got, Ricotta Sour Cherries, Mojito, Blueberry Sorbet, Raspberry sorbet, up my preverbal sleeves for you.

For Chatsworth Road 11am - 4pm:

Strawberry Eton Mess (in support of wimbledon!)
Frozen yogurt With Sour Cherries
Malted Banana
Chocolate Sorbet
Pistachio
Peanut Butter with Salted Caramel

All from Gelupo and Gino artisan gelateria's

Also BREAKING NEWS, a lovely customer suggested to me a Sicilian treat called gelato con brioche, well I tried it the other day, and its pretty much amazing, so I'll be launching this at Chatsworth Road on Sunday.   Chateaux gelato's first gelato brioche dog!

I don't know of anywhere else in the Uk doing this treat, so we could call it a premier... but that could be going a bit far.

See you this weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment